Group Charity Video Training
Next course: TBA, central London
To make an enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn how to plan, film, edit and share inspiring short videos on an iPhone. Next time you're out in the field, at events or visiting beneficiaries you'll be able to capture inspiring video content to share with supporters.
The course covers:
- Creative planning (messaging, audience, outcomes)
- Visual storytelling (shots, sequences, directing)
- Filming (positioning, sound, lighting)
- Interviewing (what’s the story, location, eye lines)
- Editing (creating a compelling visual story)
- Sharing (channels, impact, reach)
The course sets out some simple guidelines that will transform your iPhone into a powerful marketing tool.
Upon completion of the course you will have total confidence in producing professional looking videos which tell your story, promote an appeal, showcase an event and inspire volunteers. You will know how to tell your story visually, film a quality interview, get the lighting and sound right, gain the shots you need and edit it all together. The course will provide all the skills and knowledge you need to produce videos and ensure that they have maximum reach and effectiveness.
The course includes:
- One day interactive training
- Digital PDF emailed to you after the course with top tips, course notes and handy crib sheets
- Follow-up queries and review of films you've produced
- Opportunity to network with other charities and share communication ideas
- Lunch, tea and coffee
1 Day iPhone Course Cost
Small / Medium Charity (< £1 million turnover) - £275 pp ex VAT (earlybird price £247.50 if booked before 13th March 2019)
Large Charity (> £1 million turnover) - £325 pp ex VAT (earlybird price £292.50 if booked before 13th March 2019)
Late 2019 / Early 2020
email email@example.com to learn more
Hear what our past training clients have to say about the course in this short video:
About the Trainer
Founder and Director of Purple Flame Media, Phil has been producing award winning charity videos since 2000. Phil’s developed our video training courses and has trained staff from many charities including CAFOD, Macmillan, Alzheimer's Society, Target Ovarian Cancer and All We Can.