Create Engaging Charity Videos on Your iPhone
Want to turn your iPhone into a powerful marketing tool for your charity? Our new one day charity video training course will show you how to plan, film, edit and share dynamic and impactful videos.
Here at Purple Flame Media we’ve been training charity staff to produce their own short videos for several years. We’ve trained many charity teams including CAFOD, Macmillan Cancer, Target Ovarian Cancer and All We Can and now we’re running a group training course for a number of charities to attend.
When: Tuesday 28th June 2016
Where: Covent Garden, London
Cost: Small– Medium Charity (< £1 million turnover) - £275 pp ex VAT
Large Charity (> £1 million turnover) - £325 pp ex VAT
You’ll learn how to gain a good interview, use natural light, frame and film sequences and how to effectively edit and share your videos. After the course you’ll be able to produce videos which tell your story, promote an appeal, showcase an event or inspire volunteers.
The new course will leave you confident in:
• Filming and editing engaging short videos on your iPhone
• Formulating effective messaging and inspiring video concepts
• Producing quality videos which engage, motivate and extend your reach
The course focuses strongly on defining your messaging and production skills and covers:
• Creative planning (messaging, audience, outcomes)
• Visual storytelling (shots, sequences, directing a shot)
• Filming (positioning, sound, lighting)
• Interviewing (what’s the story, location, eye lines)
• Editing (creating a compelling visual story)
• Sharing (channels, impact, reach)
All of these areas are covered in a very interactive manner, with plenty of hands-on, including a one hour intensive filming task to put it all into practice.
Our first course is limited to ten people but we still have spaces available.
To discuss the course or to book a place please call the course trainer Phil Knox on 07958 634952 or email email@example.com.